Store Supervisors are responsible in assisting other store crew with their task and assuring that they are performing their job well. They also supervise the flow of service in the store and act as the officer-in-charge if the manager is not available.
- Assist other store employees with their work
- Disseminate tasks and orders to employees
- Train and evaluate trainees
- Check the flow of the store from time to time.
- Check the products before the opening and closing of the store
- Encode the delivered or ordered materials or products
- Assist the customer with their demands, suggestions and complaints.
- Communicate with the manager regarding the sales, employees and other important matters.
- Act as officer in charge whenever the Manager is not available.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have the knowledge and ability to supervise a store
- Knowledge in business is a plus
- Knowledge and ability to train people
- Knowledge in store operations
- Must have good communication skills
- Knowledge in basic accounting or bookkeeping
- Must be courteous to customers.