Dairy Product Price Match Policy
KD Market Dairy Product Price Match Policy
KD Market is committed to providing low prices every day. If you find a lower price from local grocery stores on an identical, in-stock dairy product, tell us and we'll match it.
The following limitations apply:
- At the time of sale, we price match all local grocery stores within 5 mile radius (dairy products only)
- The customer must inform the associate of the price before completion of the transaction
- The dairy item must be identical, (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand, color)
- The dairy item must be in-stock at our competitor’s store and in our store at the time of the price match request. The price for an item must be listed and valid at the time of match. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item. If KD Market is not able to verify the lower price, we may decline the request.
- Please bring the entire printed ad, or show the online price or digital version of the ad on your mobile device for proof of price. We will accept photos of products and their price label (the labels need to clearly state the product name, weight and price per unit) that were taken within the last 7 days at a local grocery store. We will not accept screenshots as a proof of price.
- We’ll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at KD Market and have found the identical dairy item for less at competitor’s store or competitor’s local print ad. Price matches on a dairy item must be requested at time of purchase.
Sorry, we don't match:
- Non-dairy products
- Previous purchases that later decrease in price
- Prices from, or on behalf of Marketplace, or third-party sellers
- Discounts applied at checkout (Senior citizen, military and employee discounts)
- Offers advertised as percentage off or dollar off (e.g., "15% off" or "$5 off")
- Auctions prices or those requiring memberships
- Price matching on free items, bundle offers, rebates, coupons or mail-in offers
- Prices that require a minimum quantity purchase
- Items that other retailers have listed as clearance, close out, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited quantity or other special event offers
- Price errors
- Prices as a result of pickup discounts
- No rain checks will be issued for items out of stock to match a competitor's price.
- We reserve the right to limit price quantities of price matches per identical item per guest for local and/or online competitor matches.
- We do not match prices of big box retail stores (i.e. Walmart, Target, Meijer etc.)
- We do not offer price matches for our previous sale prices. If the item is no longer on sale, we aren't able to match any of our previous prices. Promotions are only valid during the time frame stated, such as flash sales or weekly ads. Promotions are not valid on previous orders.
- The manager on duty has the final decision on any Price match.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is considered a dairy item?
Dairy items are defined as any foods produced from the milk of mammals, such as cows and goats (i.e. milk and any food products made from milk, including cheese, cream, butter, and yogurt), milk substitute (i.e. almond milk) or eggs.
What’s considered a local grocery competitor when requesting a price match?
A local grocery competitor for price match eligibility includes grocery stores located in the same market of your local KD Market store within 5 mile radius. The store must be able to successfully validate the price on the local competitor’s website or ad to complete the price match. If the price can’t be validated in the same market, KD may decline to match the price,
What qualifies as proof of a price when requesting a price match?
If you have the competitor’s advertisement, please present the entire printed ad or a photo/photocopy of the ad. Digital versions of printed advertisements are accepted. If you found the price online, please present the price on your mobile device from a qualifying competitor's website. A KD store associate will then verify the match using a KD’s device. Price matches for online dairy items will only be compared to competitors’ localized pricing online. We will accept photos of dairy products and their price label (the labels need to clearly state the product name, weight and price per unit) that were taken within the last 7 days at a local grocery store.
Price match will take into account any shipping fees. For example, if a competitor is offering a dairy item at $10 plus $5 shipping, the match price will be $15. KD does not match other retailers’ pricing errors.
Does an item have to be in stock at the competitor to receive a price match?
A competitor's dairy items must be in stock on the competitor’s website at the time a price match is requested. Price matches for online dairy items will only be compared to competitors’ localized pricing online.
Does an item have to be in stock at KD Market to receive a price match?
KD Market can’t honor a price match request if dairy items are out of stock at the local KD store where the price match request is made.
Can I apply the price match to a purchase of a large quantity of items?
KD reserves the right to limit requests to reasonable quantities. If you’re looking to buy a significant quantity of a specific item, please visit your local store to see if a volume discount is available.
Can a senior, military or % off discount be used when requesting a price match?
These and other discounts can’t be combined with a price match. However, if there are other dairy items on the transaction not being price matched, they may be eligible for these discounts.
Does KD Market match the prices of a warehouse club?
No, we do not match in-store prices of warehouse clubs.
How does the Price Match Guarantee apply to coupons?
KD Market doesn’t match competitors' coupons. Customers can either use a KD coupon or a local price match. KD Market doesn’t allow coupons to be used on a dairy product that has a price match.
Does the Price Match Guarantee apply to services?
No, our Price Match Guarantee doesn’t apply to matching a competitor's services including, but not limited to, catering and delivery.
Is there a time limit in which I can receive the Price Match Guarantee?
Yes, the price match offer is good only at the time of purchase and on a dairy product defined above.
What qualifies as proof of a price when requesting a price match:
Local printed ads: Present the entire printed advertisement. Photos or photocopies of the ad cannot be accepted as verification of a competitor's printed ad. Digital versions of printed advertisements are accepted.
Online prices: Present the price on your mobile device from a qualifying competitor's website. A KD team member will then verify the match. Screenshots or pictures cannot be accepted.
Dairy product picture: We will accept photos of products and their price label (the labels need to clearly state the product name, weight and price per unit) that were taken within the last 7 days at a local grocery store. Present the picture on your mobile device from a qualifying local grocery store.
KD Market reserves the right to modify the terms of this policy at any time.
This policy applies only to purchases made at a KD Market store.
Last updated: June 2020