Social Media Guidelines
We engage with our customers beyond the walls of our stores: you can find us on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. This page will give you a better idea on how to engage with us in social media, what you can expect from us, and where to find more information.
KD Market’s Facebook and Instagram Engagement Guidelines
We’re excited that you’ve joined us on our Facebook or Instagram page, and we know you’ve got plenty to say. At KD Market we want you to taste Polish traditions.
While you’re with us, we hope you’ll take a moment to read the following guidelines we ask you to follow when contributing to our Facebook or Instagram page:
- Don’t do anything that breaks the law.
- Be polite and courteous, even if you disagree. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language or the like, will not be tolerated.
- Stay on topic. Keep the conversation relevant to the community and contribute to the dialogue. We reserve the right to remove content that is off-topic, out of context, spam, promotional or links to third party sites.
- Keep it real. All posts should come from a real person and a real Facebook or Instagram profile. Postings from fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when discovered.
- We are happy to help our customers and associates through Facebook or Instagram, and look forward to hearing from you.
- We reserve the right to remove content posted to Facebook or Instagram that violates these guidelines.
If you are a KD Team Member, please follow these additional guidelines:
- Know the rules. Before engaging on Facebook or Instagram, or on any other social media property, make sure you read and understand KD Market’s Social Media Policy. In any and all interactions, make sure that you don’t share confidential or private information about the Company’s business operations, products, services, or customers; respect financial disclosure laws; and do not say you speak for the Company without express written authorization from the Company to do so.
- Remember that we have a dedicated team tasked with responding to customer inquiries or criticism. Our official KD Market social team is responsible for engaging customers through our page. To avoid confusion, we ask that you not attempt to respond to customer inquiries or comments directed specifically to the Company or asking for an official Company response on this site.
- Consider using company established channels for job-specific issues. While we encourage associates to join our Facebook and Instagram communities and participate in conversations with our customers and other users, we encourage you to direct your complaints or concerns about your job or working environment to your store management team.
KD Market reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time.
Last updated: June 2020